|Approximate Duration||1 - 4 days|
|Starting On||20th February 2019|
If you are interested in any of our training courses, as a starting point, you need to talk us and we will advise of the best path for your particular needs. We would be happy to arrange an appointment for you to meet with us & view our facilities or why not join our mailing list for news & course updatesJoin our mailing list
Module 15 Liquefied Petroleum Gas.
Knowledge, Understanding and Performance Module.
The controls covered must be relevant to the LPG environment i.e. Permanent dwellings, LAVs, park homes, boats MLP being undertaken by the learner
15.1 External to property
1. Vessel and cylinder safety requirements
2. Vessel and cylinder siting
3. Fire precautions and emergency procedures
4. Pipework; including metallic and polyethylene
5. Safety and LPG relevant legislation
6. System design, pressure and flow control
7. Vapour pressure and temperature relationship
8. Commissioning and decommissioning cylinders and pipework
9. Pressure and leak testing
15.2 Internal to property
1. Appliance installation and location requirements
2. Characteristics of LPG
3. Fault diagnosis
4. Flues and ventilation
5. Safety and relevant legislation
6. Service and maintenance of appliances
Speak to our sales team 02890739418 who have great deals on Analysers and consumables.