We are working hard to get the telephone lines re-open. In future all our Administration team will be working from home. Our existing Telephone system is analogue and we are changing this to Cloud VOIP (voice over IP) to allow our administrators and booking team to talk to you seamlessly as if they where in the office. In the meantime we our taking booking enquiries through mobile - Call David 07501227245
Please note: The Statements made in this release may be subject to change depending on further Risk Assessments and/or Government advice.
On request and subject to numbers we can also arrange for Virtual classroom courses via the easy to use Zoom platform. This will be for theory training only and will be used as blended learning. Practical assessments and examinations will still be held at the centre in compliance with our risk assessments and social distancing measures.
CCTS have been working hard in the background to ensure that we can re-open safely and comply with Health & Safety guidelines. Each delegate will receive full joining instructions but below are the main measures we are taking:-
The Health & Safety of our Employees and Customers remain our number one priority and we have been working behind the scenes to implement further control measures at the Centre.
We are continually monitoring the guidance and advice provided by the UK & Northern Ireland Government Guidelines on COVID 19. However as our company serves Key Workers, we have been asked by the HSE to return to offering assessments as quickly as possible. We have started scheduling and will be available to take bookings on the presumption that we will re-open the centre some time in June 2020, all be it on a gradual basis and subject to having all the Safety measures in place. If you wish to make an enquiry or place a booking please follow this link to GET IN TOUCH and we will contact you. Alternatively you can ring David on 07501227245.
* No off street visitors will be permitted. Appointments will be by Zoom or telephone.
* Additional and frequent cleaning measures will be implemented.
* General and specific Covid signage, including social distancing markings
* Classroom numbers have been reduced and start, break & Finishing times will be staggered to ensure 2m social distancing
* Delegates will be asked to arrive timely; park in designated car parking spaces; stay in their vehicle and await to be approached by door entry staff who will process each delegate one at a time. Delegates temperatures will be checked with a remote thermometer and be asked to verify a number of health questions, which they must satisfy before being permitted entry to the centre.
* Delegates will be assigned a unique classroom numbered desk, which will be theirs for the duration of the courses
* Perspex splash barriers will be installed to allow control and supervision of training & Assessments when working within the 2m social distancing is required
* Delegates will receive a full briefing once settled
* Vending machines and kitchens will be closed off and delegates will be asked to bring pack lunches/flasks and eat in their vehicles adhering social distancing.
* Classrooms will be assigned separate toilets and delegates will be asked to use them one at a time.
* Regular hand washing activities will be encouraged. Additional wash stations have been installed including use of hand sanitiser, anti- viral wipes, tissues etc
Please note: The Statements made in this release may be subject to rapid change depending on further Risk Assessments and/or Government advice or Awarding Body recommendations. Please refer to our New Emergency Terms & Conditions